Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: foundation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- foundations in cosmic worlds, as growing out of the spiritual Cosmos.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- in its earthly form cannot be a foundation for it, then the experience
- called a foundation of a true educational science.
- psychic-spiritual being to make it the foundation of his destined
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- foundation stone. At a period when the whole of Europe and vast
- research so that it will be the foundation for making life in
- be a spiritual super-structure having as its foundation the
- hidden within these a foundation for the life of soul of which
- and disappear. The astral being underlying them, the foundation
- true ego — the foundation of man's being even when sleep
- sleeping and waking as the foundation for both, needs to be
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- on a firm foundation. In the realm of religion, ordinary
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- with the divine foundation of the world. If therefore man as a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- its foundation in man's physical organism, and man learned to
- feel instinctively how only what has its foundation in the
- that permeated and was the foundation of all sense existence.
- the Holy Spirit as the foundation for a new religious
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- firm foundation not only of supersensible life in general but
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- foundation that underlies the course of his life. He knows
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: