Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: future
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- In this must true human progress in future consist.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- cell of the physical organism, which at some future time he will put
- which is the spiritual germ of his future physical organism, and this
- spirit-cell of his future physical organism. He himself prepares for
- recognition of the growth of the future earth-organism becomes
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- pass through death and to become ready once more to help in a future
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- this moral kernel of a future cosmos, ripening within the cosmos,
- of things in a future existence?
- on earth have been reaching, to prepare spiritually for the future
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- future physical earth-organism. Man then still has a tendency to look
- earth. But for the development of the spirit-cell for the future
- working for the future physical organism in conjunction with the
- future life on earth.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- the present into the future, so that through attaining
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- When I say that man experiences his future physical organism as
- cosmos. This cosmos is actually nothing else than his future
- future inner world as a cosmic outer world, which, however, he
- molded purposefully to serve as our future earth organism.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- becomes a witness of how a moral element develops for a future
- future world will arise out of ours whose nature in its
- acquired make me worthy to take part in the future cosmos that
- properly prepare the spiritual archetype of his future
- produce a decadent spiritual archetype for the future physical
- that in future time metamorphoses into the physical organism.
- organizations would inevitably arise in future earth evolution
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- for his future incarnation.
- prepare and work at the spirit germ of the future human
- Guide, you can work out the spirit germ of your future physical
- prepared the spirit germ of your future physical organism
- Christ Event, the soul shapes its future physical organism with
- compensation in future earth lives.”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: