Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: germ
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- which is the spiritual germ of his future physical organism, and this
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- a germ, a seed, there is a difference between using the
- word germ in one instance for spiritual existence and in
- say that the cosmic germ of man's physical body is experienced
- in pre-earthly existence as a cosmos, this germ is immeasurably
- say that the cosmic human germ is immense, and gradually
- preforming it as an universal spirit-germ.
- spirit-germ of each organ is created in the different spheres
- cosmic, spiritual germ. In this way man becomes ready to
- loses this universal germ of his physical body on which he had
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- form what I have called earlier the cosmic germ of the physical
- incorporation of such a moral, cosmic germ, as I have
- the cultivation of man's spirit germ, an ego consciousness had
- between death and rebirth it can become the germinal basis for
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- prepare and work at the spirit germ of the future human
- Guide, you can work out the spirit germ of your future physical
- prepared the spirit germ of your future physical organism
- death. It tears the soul free of the germinal being of destiny
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: