Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- Cosmologist must become in a fully conscious way a man of past ages,
- Cosmologist the fully-conscious man of a past middle human period, so
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- becomes an unconscious philosopher, cosmologist, and God-filled being.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- modern cosmologist must again bring about that condition of
- consciousness, while the modern cosmologist must restore in a
- cosmologists of an earlier humanity. Consciously to
- full consciousness means becoming a cosmologist in the
- cosmologists in the modern sense; so we must also revive in
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- he was a true cosmologist when confronting the cosmic
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: