Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: large
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- daily life joy is experienced consciously. Physically an enlargement
- enlargement is a fact; when it takes place, joy is consciously felt.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- large and contracts continually, as it were, to merge finally with the
- of expressions Large and Small. But we must
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- But this spirit also gives, I think, that largeness of heart
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- enlarged as in a widespread fog. In this inward feeling and
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- something small that unfolds into a larger organism. But when I
- large, and gradually contracts until at last it is small.
- large is used figuratively in relation to the later word small,
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- exists within us and grows increasingly larger. This being
- body, it already appears larger to us. This continues until at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: