Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- longing, etc., which also in ordinary life refer to
- example, we speak of longing we shall mean an
- actual soul-process which is imaginatively revealed as longing.
- differentiation, there arises in the soul a longing for rest in what
- is spiritual and divine. The human soul evolves this longing as a
- indeed that the religious longing, stirring in the depth of the soul,
- imaginative picturing of a longing but a vaguely-felt reliving through
- more through experiencing the universal world state, and the longing
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- instrument of the psycho-spiritual man. Man carries the longing for
- review, this longing is connected with those spiritual activities of
- human organism as belonging to him, as he does in sleep. But he
- longing for the lost. Expressions like these are used only
- In such a state of missing and longing the
- which in her is missing something or longing
- belonging to earthly existence and following an accomplished
- unite with it through the power of continued longing and
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- something unconsciously psychic. It is an unconscious longing for the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- belonging to a special world, to a divine world, of which
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- soul condition belonging to the single human being, while the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- indefinite longing — one must use such a word after all
- accompanied by a longing for God.
- cosmic mists of the etheric world and the soul's longing to
- of belonging to Him, the religious rituals directed to Christ
- What appears during waking life as religious longing, as
- passes through the last stage, which is permeated by a longing
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- during sleep. Man develops this intense longing to return
- longing for what he is about to lose. In the first stage
- longing just spoken of prepare the soul to be accessible
- descend to earth existence. The sense of privation and longing
- and desires, as longing for earthly life, passes along into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: