Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- And more: Philosophy, and in its very name, love of wisdom shows that
- soul. What one can love is such a thing, and there was a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- theoretical knowledge. Philosophy is “love of
- wisdom,” and love exists not only in one's reason
- love, is what has given philosophy its name. The whole human
- one cannot love, in the true sense of the word, what is mere
- theory, matter of fact and cold. If philosophy is love of
- Just think a moment. If a man were to love a woman, or a woman
- of the loved one — , quite an absurd thought! But this is
- experienced as philosophy, as wisdom, which he loved, was
- the reality of what one should love in philosophy has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: