Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- followers in such a way that they saw in their considerations of
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- The ancient Initiates were able to say to their followers out of the
- centuries the Initiates had to tell their followers: The degree of Ego
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- lowering forces in the organism. In the same way such a counteraction
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- religious experience was the highest flowering of the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- idea today, even though on a lower level, of this bodily
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- of these truths were able to speak to their followers out of
- initiate to his followers in the first Christian centuries,
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- after death, were already able to say to their followers:
- followers who wanted to listen. “He can only have it, if,
- their followers and wanted to hear what they said: Because of
- to their followers: Although man has developed in such a way
- to men who wished to become its followers in the way mentioned
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- fourth century, could say to their followers: The form which
- the old initiates told their followers about experiences
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: