Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prejudice
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- latter, if sufficiently unfettered and unprejudiced, is also quite
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- like seed. From this fact it can formulate ideas based on unprejudiced
- senses, which, however, to the unprejudiced eye, no longer embraced
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- prejudice, one must feel their unreality. One feels vaguely the moment
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- sufficiently free of prejudice to investigate what is actually
- ordinary consciousness.” If it does so without prejudice
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- to unprejudiced observation a mighty riddle arises. It
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: