Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: prepare
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- review must, when the consciousness is faced with it unprepared,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- spirit-cell of his future physical organism. He himself prepares for
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- on earth have been reaching, to prepare spiritually for the future
- so that you will be able to prepare a physical organism for the next
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- prepares and develops the spiritual eye, must be such that the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- by a person, if, out of his own free will, he prepares himself
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- longing just spoken of prepare the soul to be accessible
- linked with the moon forces prepare him for desiring earthly
- the moon forces always represent the element that prepares man
- himself prepared in the first place in its spiritual form.
- prepared and then is realized in its after-effects, much
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- all mankind, it was being slowly prepared. With it people were
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- perception. He therefore cannot prepare himself by memorizing
- A person can indeed prepare himself, but this preparation is a
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- properly prepare the spiritual archetype of his future
- soul to prepare the spiritual archetype of the next physical
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- forces, which, when prepared in a certain way and introduced
- prepared the being now enclosed within him.
- prepare and work at the spirit germ of the future human
- prepared the spirit germ of your future physical organism
- destiny and adjust what I have thus prepared as my destiny as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: