Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: revelation
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- him religious revelation, a direct continuation of the other aspects
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- only a revelation of these beings. One might say that while at one
- revelation of the Cosmos is still a very intense one during the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- In its inception, every religion was a revelation from the
- divine-spiritual world: a revelation of those experiences that
- organization. His thoughts were given him by the revelations of
- if thinking would merely result as a revelation out of
- revelations from the supersensible world, satisfy modern man in
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- the spiritual revelation of the cosmos and what he is
- experiences as revelations of spiritual beings with what
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- replica of it stood before him as a cosmic revelation of this
- its primal aliveness withdraws and bestows only a revelation of
- alive, changes into a mere revelation to the degree that the
- revelation of the cosmos as an objective outer world.
- revelation under the influence of the moon forces, he would
- man's soul to which the cosmic revelations appear as something
- own physical body, now appears only as a revelation — in
- revelations, when the cosmic beings had already withdrawn from
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: