Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wakefulness
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- remain in conscious wakefulness. If this condition is experienced in
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- wakefulness and unconscious sleep, which was pictorial and remote from
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- Volition even during wakefulness contains a section which is asleep.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- them again and to enter a condition of mere wakefulness and
- When, in full wakefulness, the soul brings about an empty state
- world. We now gain a view of man's condition in wakefulness and
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- occurs what one may call mere wakefulness, without any content
- full consciousness, in a wakefulness higher than the ordinary
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- full wakefulness. Nor was it a condition of deep sleep, or
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- experience clearly and in full wakefulness is the result:
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- wakefulness by the etheric and astral bodies and the ego relate
- ordinary wakefulness, and this poses the question to us: What
- By contrast, the longer wakefulness lasts, the more
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: