Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0215)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wisdom
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- And more: Philosophy, and in its very name, love of wisdom shows that
- time when wisdom was considered something real, which is not the case
- can end with death. There was something in the older human wisdom for
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- outer world, e.g., In Light lives streaming Wisdom. It
- subject-matter of Philosophy. It is wisdom, not in the abstract form
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- wisdom,” and love exists not only in one's reason
- wisdom, those who have experienced it assume that this
- Sophia, this wisdom, is something worth loving, something real
- experienced as philosophy, as wisdom, which he loved, was
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- must be present as wisdom-filled cooperation of the physical
- inner wisdom-filled structure of a physical human body by
- cosmological wisdom is an after-effect of these experiences of
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VII: Christ in His Relationship to Mankind and the Riddle of Death
- Thus, someone who accepted the old mystery wisdom could say: I
- initiation wisdom, the attempt had been made to describe the
- wisdom it is again possible to go beyond the merely historical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: