Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Memory and Love
- cults. The images men formed of their gods was the source of plastic
- Title: Lecture: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- describe as a need of God — there is a reality in the life of soul
- God, were it not that he has experienced the corresponding fact in the
- feelings in the souls of men by giving them ideas and conceptions of God
- God has granted me refreshment. We should have to despair of science if
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- has simply forgotten that God has created the world, and that one can
- ourselves to looking at a God who is separate, but instead follow God
- as a deliverance, an inner redemption — but it was an inner God-filled
- nature. Even God did not despise the creation of lower matter —
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- Godhead who is called in the Christian religion the Father God,
- Father God for minerals, plants and animals, and also for man in his
- God that we would not fight nor do battle for the minerals, the
- the whole instinctive life of man. And Jahve the Moon God, if
- Godhead; or again, if the air-fire beings gain a victory over
- messengers of the Father God. They had disciples, the Gurus; and then
- instruction direct from the messengers of the Father God, And these
- messengers of the Father God were able to find remedies with which to
- and so the messengers of the Father God were on this account able to
- of the Father God were able to intervene directly and extricate
- may look now in vain for the messengers of God who in an earlier age
- towards them the messengers of God, of the Father God, who were also
- because I, the God of the Sun, am no longer in it; for I have come
- to go another way than the way of the Gods to whom man belongs and to
- Earth. At the centre of these sublime God Beings is the Christ Being,
- Upper and Lower Gods.
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- this temple of the Gods, the human body. This is by far the greater
- Title: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- again what I describe as a need of God — there is a reality in
- waking state come to a feeling of God, were it not that he has
- them ideas and conceptions of God in such a way as was right for
- refreshed after a sound and healthy sleep; God has granted me
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- Gods and say that they have put the most precious thing for man into
- some kind of demoniacal gods life does not run its course in
- the Temple of the Gods. It is the Temple of the Gods, for it is woven
- the activity of Gods. He is wholly diffused in cosmic-divine
- participating in the life of the Gods.
- reflection, as if the Gods had withdrawn and only their nebulous
- conscious again of its inner self only when the Gods withdraw and only
- their manifestation remains. The glory of the Gods, their radiation,
- worlds of Gods, in which we live during these long stretches of time
- pure sphere of the Gods, where we can weave our physical body.
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- such a pupil when he knew that a Divine Being, a God — not a human
- once transmitted to men by the Gods themselves had - passed down the
- from their lips had once been imparted to mankind by the Gods
- prepare for another life on Earth. The aim of these godlike Teachers in
- Divine Father God by whom in days of yore the Divine Messengers, the
- Him the super-earthly, Divine Principle, the God-Man.
- stream from their sacred rites. But the successors of those godly, pious
- extremely questionable means to contact the spiritual world. The godly
- knows that in days of yore, when worship of the God became potent,
- Jesus of Nazareth, a God passed through death on Golgotha and we must
- through inner metamorphosis into feeling. This feeling seeks the God-Man
- perfectly possible for simple, godly men to tread the path which leads,
- for which pious and godly men yearn can be imbued through
- disturb the path of simple godliness or lead men away from Christ.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: