Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: belong
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- breathing belongs and with the breathing the activity of speech
- again with the same intensity. Whatever a man has gone through belongs
- you in a single moment. It belongs to you, it is part and parcel of
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- (diagram, dark blue). This kidney system belongs first of all to the
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- lymphatic vessels is still something that belongs to the heart. As a
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture III
- is the reaction of the dark age, which does not belong in our time.
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture IV
- group-soul during our waking hours; we feel we belong to a particular
- body, he brought with him a strong feeling of belonging to his group.
- feeling of belonging to the life that is beyond the Earth. He knew
- slightingly of the food we eat. It is good in itself and belongs to
- prepare itself for belonging to a particular family by choosing, as
- or woman; through the influence of Venus, for the soul to belong to
- some family; through the influence of Mercury, to belong to some folk
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- and passions. You must not however think of them as belonging first
- to go another way than the way of the Gods to whom man belongs and to
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- Belonging as it does to the entire Cosmos, the ether-body is always
- he belongs already to the Earth it is these very forces, made
- belongs to mankind as a whole. Associated as you are by Karma with
- antipathies, belonging as these do to our temperament and
- left behind, feeling that we belong to what has fallen from us, yet
- Title: Exact Clairvoyance and Ideal Magic
- belongs to a beloved person here on earth no longer constitutes
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- something belonging to the future.
- different from that belonging to the physical world. At this stage the
- bears within it a reality belonging to the past, so this new experience
- tasks which belong to the spiritual world, just as here, in earthly
- existence, he has around him those which belong to the physical
- in the spiritual world, the physical body belonging to one whom he loved
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- belongs to supersensible worlds.
- forces within me to those spiritual worlds where they truly belong.
- belongs to Eternity had gradually been lost. Under the influence of this
- strengthened when, as one belonging to the modern age, he does not
- ,into a supersensible world which belongs to the Earth and must be
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: