Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: centuries
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- go back a few centuries only — a couple of centuries are not much
- soul, has begun. We go back from the 15th, 14th, and 13th centuries
- in the course of centuries, and especially of millenniums. One cannot
- of the 12th, 13th, and 14th centuries an attitude comes about in Europe,
- 8th, 9th and 10th centuries, for example, one was still deeply permeated
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture III
- 18 and 19th centuries. The old physical medicine always had traditions,
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture IV
- course of the centuries it has gradually come about that men are so
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- centuries later.
- with true cognition, whereas for many centuries before, while
- information accumulated in the last few centuries? It lives as
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- centuries, and even the fourth century, is fundamentally a
- falsification; for in those centuries Christianity was quite different
- Golgotha, and even in the three or four centuries following
- Title: Exact Clairvoyance and Ideal Magic
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- childhood; hence the life after death lasts for many centuries. The period during
- a purely spiritual life during which man lives for many centuries as a
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- and also by many who were Initiates in the first three centuries of
- Christian centuries, this was the attitude and feeling prevailing in men who
- devotion continued through the centuries, directed now to the Being of Whom
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: