You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: consonant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- Spiritual. We could pronounce no consonants if we could not adapt
- ourselves to the things of the outer world. In the consonants we
- consonant reminiscent of something hard and angular, the other
- reminiscent of the quality of velvet. In the consonant we adapt
- in which the consonants predominate, human beings can far less be
- While in the consonants we adapt ourselves to the outer world. The
- world of consonants is earthly; and if we could imagine a language
- containing only consonants, an initiate would say of such a language:
- profanely then, as you can treat the consonants.
- The old Hebrews took this into account. Only the consonants are