Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: crystal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- already clear it can be said that a crystal of common salt is
- intelligible like the salt crystal, on the basis of what we see around
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- the rounding off, the crystalising activity — I would like to
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- up in your hand a crystal, or any other mineral, or again a plant;
- you will not find that in that crystal or plant any conflict is
- Title: Exact Clairvoyance and Ideal Magic
- us suppose that we are contemplating a crystal. This crystal is
- condition will stare at this crystal until a dulled state of
- in quite different exercises. When we look at a crystal,
- attention from the crystal, of abstracting our attention
- attention from thoughts. We therefore have before us a crystal,
- but this crystal teaches us to look through it psychically, not
- eliminate the crystal from our vision. Such exercises can also
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- looking at a quartz crystal. It is there before our eyes. A person who is
- stares fixedly at the crystal and the impression it makes puts him into a
- steadily at, say, a crystal, until we can entirely ignore it as an object
- crystal is there before us and we
- purpose of looking at the physical crystal and in this act of inner cognition
- the crystal in front of us is eliminated, as a physical object, from our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: