Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dissolve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- liquid there are finely dissolved those solid parts, mentioned before,
- dissolves. What wants to be formed there? Imagine, how that is. If I
- that salty substances which otherwise are dissolved stick together,
- dissolve that again. So we have continuously a tendency in the human
- and from the inside continuously it is dissolved again.
- way, because with most people there is the strong tendency to dissolve
- with the etheric body comes to meet the plastic formative forces, dissolves
- most, the impression penetrates the liquid (but it dissolves) and at
- which cannot be dissolved in there anymore, becomes the basis for memory-representation,
- will be dissolved; then it is dissolved. Because, if it is, then there
- still be dissolved, then we forget the matter unrefutably.
- skin of the eye wants to dissolve; already in the eye, what wants to
- the blood flowing there wants to dissolve this continuously.
- have to remember certain forms of illness, where man dissolves too much
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- would take up the foodstuffs and completely dissolve them. We would
- the tumor, then it will dissolve, crumble, and stop. If you have an
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- assume form and shape, then again it will dissolve and pass away. The
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- power to dissolve into the whole Cosmos. Only the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: