Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Memory and Love
- have to live through our deeds again with our ego and our astral body.
- life through love. For love discloses its meaning when with his ego and
- a true artist who in a pronounced way is impelled to be an egotist in
- of love closely with their own being. Altruism and egotism unite in one
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- organism and the ego. From the way that man goes into the sleeping state
- on the other side ego and astral organism. Though in waking state these
- one side ego and astral body, so to speak, hold together, and on the
- organism do not unite as strongly as, for example, ego and astral organism,
- what happens first is a play of processes in the ego and the astral
- diagram) as the ego (naturally, it then goes farther into the organism)
- seeing, are the processes in the ego and in the astral organism.
- ego, from this red. You cannot do that. You are this red. You
- red surface, that you are an ego. You have to separate first the ego.
- and the ego have flown together. And it is the same with the astral
- to look at, where we are seeing, are processes in the ego and the astral
- the ego. That is what streams into here, and also streams further on.
- the impression from outside, which had at first really been in the ego
- way in the ego and astral body and those which come to meet these as
- under the impulse of the ego. On the ways and means, how these two currents
- and even of the ego; it is an image of their descent from super earthly
- you, or what one reads is, at first, in the ego and the astral body
- the next night. There it goes out with the astral body and the ego.
- you experience yourself as an ego? You experience yourself because your
- on the necessity that with the child the astral organism and the ego
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- the whole can he driven into the astral body. But now the ego also must
- give us a configuration in which the ego takes part in the whole, if
- into our very ego. The gall and liver-system is also found only in the
- the whole now so, that it is taken hold of by the ego. If only that
- liver products (diagram 1, blue), all this is driven into the ego organism.
- This way also our ego organism takes part through the liver, which has
- astral and his own etheric being and into his ego-system.
- the human being, physical body, etheric body, astral body and ego are
- ego. That alone gives them their character. Without considering this,
- with all those activities of man which go beyond the ego, which approach
- itself only to the egotistic instincts of man for life after death.
- of the world. Otherwise one generally has just an egotistic point of
- view, which speculates on the egotistic motives of man, but does not
- up, killed, revived, astralized, transformed into the ego — only
- to the Ego. Then the whole can be caught up by the activity of the spleen
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture IV
- explained to you, nothing like so strong an ego-consciousness as he
- has now. In the daytime, when he was awake, his ego-consciousness was
- through the door. We press our I, our ego, right into the physical
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- the working of natural law are in quite another category from the
- out-and-out egoist. But that will mean that he, as an egoist,
- become an ego-less dreamer, who is, as one says, not in his
- ego-less dreamers. And so you have no choice but to continue this
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- awakening, when he immerses himself with his ego and his astral body
- night. The human soul, the astral organism, and the ego being, leave
- an inner ego develops more and more within the soul consciousness.
- Higher Hierarchies; the ego has no inner strength; it becomes
- arises in him to reincarnate upon the earth. Just while the ego
- existence, for an ego consciousness in his body.
- physical body, in the form of astral body and ego organization,
- ego consciousness has become so bright upon the earth that it becomes
- brighter our ego consciousness is by means of the physical body only,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: