Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feelings
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- manner of manifestations — thoughts, feelings, impulses of will,
- of the soul any further than that during waking life, ideas, feelings,
- or feelings or acts of will to flow forth from it. When such a statement
- experience other feelings in addition to those aroused by contact with
- feelings in the souls of men by giving them ideas and conceptions of God
- relate themselves in their feelings to what they already had in their
- cosmos. And there are perhaps other feelings, very dull and dim, wherein
- of being within the cosmos. All such feelings, however, that are given
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- feelings are left behind in sleep in the physical and ether-body?
- superficial as we have been in our feelings and in our sympathies and
- more clever in our head, and the appropriate feelings, springing from
- Title: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- in it all manner of manifestations — thoughts, feelings,
- further than that during waking life, ideas, feelings, impulses of
- feelings or acts of will to flow forth from it. When such a statement
- enabled the soul to experience other feelings in addition to those
- but they all awakened these feelings in the souls of men by giving
- feelings to what they already had in their soul as spiritual
- being of a universal cosmos. And there are perhaps other feelings,
- feelings, however, that are given to man remain silent within him by
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- feelings during the waking hours of the day.
- certain religious instructions which evoked feelings during their
- earth the feelings that enable him to be led upward by the spiritual
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- course, be paid to such feelings. NeVettheless in their attitude to
- say that what gave rise to these feelings of deep reverence in the
- who, in turn, guided into the spiritual world the feelings of devotion
- and reverence in the human heart. These feelings and experiences passed
- holiness and of piety persisted in the feelings of those devotees of
- piety that it clings to the feelings, to the sentient experiences, coming
- Mystery of Golgotha. Feelings of profound reverence and awe pour through
- called upon to send up into a supersensible world, his feelings of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: