Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: heart
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- But I think your heart will still be left cold. Let outer physical
- science describe the ear to you; your heart is left cold, it is not
- of the Heavenly spheres. And yet the heart, the life of feeling is
- a science, the heart is immediately taken hold of by it. Thus,
- anthroposophical science goes to the heart of man. It is not a science
- of the head, it is a science that goes straight to the heart. It fills
- the circulation, the heart.
- Title: Memory and Love
- body we carry our organs — lung, heart, brain, and so on. In
- the main inside ourselves, saying: Here is the lung, here the heart,
- Title: Lecture: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- we learn that as by day we have in us stomach and lung and heart, so by
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- heart. So that you can have the picture: where the foodstuffs coming
- be revived anew on the way to the heart. Being enlivened anew means,
- who have a mouth — and a digestive apparatus only up to the heart,
- intestines and heart and then you see, all that would be taken up by
- etheric. The heart would not yet make us into an earthly human being
- but would bring us only far enough that we would unite our heart with
- heart is connected with the lung and takes up oxygen the food that is
- that had been formed up to the heart-lung activity, will be taken up
- heart, will be formed now into the special organs. We would not have
- firm organs if only mouth, stomach, intestines, heart and lung were
- in itself, the same with the heart, the lung. All that could not be
- that then through the communication from the heart towards the kidneys
- lymphatic vessels is still something that belongs to the heart. As a
- rule, the heart is that organ, which together with the lung is driving
- with a degenerate heart of that which is going on in the ether body.
- up all that is flowing from the heart towards the kidneys and to work
- of the heart and of the heart itself.
- from the heart towards the kidney-system will be too much of a stimulation
- for example, only for the heart. To others the heart does not matter:
- They are conducted first through the stomach, through the heart, to
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture III
- making a diagnosis of, let us say, an enlargement of the heart. He does
- heart (orange). There too such an exchange takes place in every human
- after 7 or 8 years. The heart is being renewed. It is made anew. What
- imagine that the new heart moved in (red) before the old heart is completely
- on too fast, such phenomena as an enlargement of the heart occurs. First
- heart that something is not in order in the activity of the kidney.
- is already there after 6 years, that which is there as the old heart
- of the heart to what it is as a finished organ. It is not so much the
- dead light with the mind and heart that is engendered in us if we receive
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture IV
- fully into that which lies on my heart to say to you on the
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- truths. Yet all the time, in his inmost heart he may not be averse to
- Earth I had in me my lung, my heart, my kidneys and so forth, so Moon
- of Nazareth. By turning now in heart and mind and feeling to the
- all the imperfections of our heart more or less deep or
- heart, the human soul. The more the light of Spiritual Science
- whole human being is not living in the world with heartfelt love, and
- Title: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- have in us stomach and lung and heart, so by night we have in us the
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- beings, we say that inside of us are our lungs, our heart, our
- Title: Exact Clairvoyance and Ideal Magic
- heart, etc., so we have a cosmic, not a personal human state of
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- heart, and so forth; from the moment of falling asleep to the moment of
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- outcome of simple, naive devotion of the heart and soul and that this is
- strivings of simple human hearts shall be left undisturbed by any attempt
- in simplicity and devoutness of heart are inwardly strengthened by what
- heart and soul, of the pupil were directed entirely to the Supersensible.
- achievements in earthly life. “In deepest piety of heart, put your
- and reverence in the human heart. These feelings and experiences passed
- simple-hearted piety. Men of simple piety can indeed find Christ, only
- heart you establish connection with Christ Who has descended, and with
- are led to Him through that deep inner love which links human hearts
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: