Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nerve
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- organism of man (blue) fills out the eye, which is the optic nerve of
- together on one side in the human eye and also in the human optic nerve,
- it wants to form the nerves,'the nervous system, in a way that in the
- in the middle, on one side his nerve-sense organization, that is the
- you have the optic nerve, on the other side are blood vessels (diagram
- system in the eye. Through the optic nerve being there, you have the
- sense? nerve organism in the eye. Now look into the eye. There exists
- a relation of one to four among the processes in the optic nerve, the
- consolidate in the nerve of the eye. The nerve of the eye wants to create
- vibrates the rhythm of circulation and in the nerve adjacent to it,
- That is the function of the optic nerve which wants to hold back the
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- nerve to establish themselves also in man, to make their
- and then to supply him with nerves that run from the senses and
- Jupiter gives their continuation in the nerves, and Mars exerts the
- nerves too, have come about through a turning outside in
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- when awake, of bones, blood, and nerves, so does that which leaves us
- nerve forces, or the blood forces, or the bone forces predominate, so,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: