Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: oxygen
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Memory and Love
- in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide so, united in us we have the
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- beings. That we can be earthly beings is brought about by oxygen which
- the ether body as foodstuffs oxygen of the air is taken up. Therefore,
- on earth between birth and death (diagram 1, white). It is oxygen that
- in our ether body. Oxygen is that kind of substance which brings into
- heart is connected with the lung and takes up oxygen the food that is
- that what is taken up by our ether body and is saturated by oxygen,
- has now been revived, and saturated by oxygen — is forwarded into
- vivacious movement. Because we have carbon in us, we receive oxygen
- living being who consists of protein — carbon, oxygen, nitrogen
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture IV
- oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, sulphur, etc. But we must come also to feel
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: