Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: period
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- about three days. The period varies; you can read about this in my
- education of man, in the first or elementary period of school life.
- Title: Memory and Love
- during the second important period of life: this comes from below. There
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- again in certain periods of our life in so far as these periods are
- here this way. We must speak of seven year periods as you know; of the
- change of teeth, of puberty and so on. But against these periodical
- four times seven year periods are repeated from the seventh year on)
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture IV
- beings, beings of the higher hierarchies. Throughout this period of
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- order. So do we spend a period of time after death, obliged to do
- very important period of Earth-existence, the significance of which
- Title: Exact Clairvoyance and Ideal Magic
- follows the post-mortem period that has just been
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- it — When you think back over your life, the periods of sleep are
- during these periods of sleep is remembered; remembrance, therefore, is a
- through which we have passed while outside the body during every period of sleep.
- every period of sleep we live through in backward sequence, all the
- in the backward sequence of events, in 20 years ... but all these periods are
- worth. During the period after death we unfold consciousness of our personal,
- speaking. When this period after death has come to an end, the
- follows the period during which judgment of the moral qualities is formed
- — this period lasts, as we have heard, for a third of the time spent in
- can actually perceive what the human being experiences during the period
- the duration of this life — the period during which we assess our own
- The consciousness of the human being in this period of his life is dull and dim;
- the length of the period of the dreamlike consciousness of childhood is
- childhood; hence the life after death lasts for many centuries. The period during
- spiritual being among other spiritual beings. During this period of existence,
- the period when the moral worth of the past life is assessed, the human being
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: