Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: piety
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- very devout Christians and it is from their very piety that the
- upon what, in the present age too, can be true piety and true veneration
- achievements in earthly life. “In deepest piety of heart, put your
- it is true pervaded by piety and religious devotion that were really like
- holiness and of piety persisted in the feelings of those devotees of
- desire to cling to their naive, simple piety. Such an attitude is naive
- any vision of supersensible existence. This naive piety no longer leads
- piety that it clings to the feelings, to the sentient experiences, coming
- simple-hearted piety. Men of simple piety can indeed find Christ, only
- yore to the adoration outpoured at the feet of the Guru. The piety that
- befits the modern age must be an inward piety, for man is no longer
- Science can say to a man of simple piety: “If you do but penetrate
- Spiritual Science knows that in speaking thus to a man of simple piety,
- permeated with the Christ Impulse ... Men of simple piety long to find
- may be done in Christ's name. These men of simple piety can still be sure
- find through your simple piety of soul when you meditate upon your own
- And so men of simple piety
- continue along purely external paths, this simple piety would in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: