Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: play
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- immediately called into play. The second member of the human life of
- humanity, is called into play. Whatever the head acquires through such
- play by what we learn to begin with, for our heads just
- the head is called into play. It is not a question of mediumistic
- through music, the spatial element scarcely plays a part. There is at
- Title: Memory and Love
- gives memory, which plays into sound and tone: this comes from above.
- for the part played by love, even in its physiological sense, in the
- song. There you have their reciprocal interplay. In a way it is also a
- Title: Lecture: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- play into the ordinary consciousness; but on the other hand, by the very
- to be simply remembered in the waking life. From the way the dream plays
- whatever plays into his experience from the Cosmos. During the night the
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- what happens first is a play of processes in the ego and the astral
- body. Instead one has to see the interplay between the metabolic?
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- particular that kind of thinking which has also played a direct role
- hydrogen, because the activity of the liver plays into it, and in connection
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- play their part in our earthly existence. The things that take place
- changing cloud formations that we observe in the sky, the play of the
- play into him from the whole great Universe.
- their airy strongholds and display their power and might in the fiery
- complicated game that is being played with man as the prize, then one
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- disintegrated, play an essential part in building up this very body.
- birth which you will find described in one of the Mystery Plays as
- Title: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- not play into the ordinary consciousness; but on the other hand, by
- dream plays through the life of sleep the conclusion might be drawn
- order that he may not be disturbed by whatever plays into his
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- began to play so large a, part among mankind as it did during the last
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- man expresses itself in his physiognomy and play of countenance, so did the
- knows that he is not playing upon the emotions of the other but pointing to a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: