Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ray
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge, I must portray it as if it were
- rays into the life of day from the cosmos, coming from the experience of
- here portrayed for you one section of all that is commonly gathered up
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture III
- for his organization, that the rays from the kidney system burst forth
- light. But on the rays of the dead light Christ has come and has achieved
- make us blessed — yet on this dead light's rays has Christ entered
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture IV
- lit up, will see the light that rays forth from it out into cosmic
- it were, the ray that goes from Venus to this family.
- rays of Mercury, then the soul, coming from the other side and
- Title: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- Knowledge, I must portray it as if it were experienced consciously. I
- experience. That which rays into the life of day from the cosmos,
- have here portrayed for you one section of all that is commonly
- Title: Exact Clairvoyance and Ideal Magic
- of the sun or some other light shedding its rays upon the
- of a light which sheds its rays upon our own inner being, in
- or three days after death sheds its rays upon a world which
- as already explained. The spiritual light which sheds its rays
- rays over our “time-body” as already explained to
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
- force of thinking akin to prayer, a force born of the divine power flowing in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: