Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: shape
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- the ear, transforms it and re-shapes it. And so it becomes the lower
- ourselves to the forms and shapes of the outer world. In the vowels we
- mingled with it, when I describe how the ear is formed and shaped out
- Title: Memory and Love
- pitchers, but pitchers, it is true, shaped plastically and in accordance
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- in a way that a force is forming which wants to give shape. What is
- entering there the eye wants to take shape inside of man. Most of all
- a firm shape, the matter remains in the astral body. Now one is asleep,
- this shape-giving, would take a second for any impression (it is not
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- assume form and shape, then again it will dissolve and pass away. The
- Title: Exact Clairvoyance and Ideal Magic
- organism and shape our activities. We thus learn to know of the
- reveals finer, more etheric shapes. For at the foundation of
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- earthly life, but pictures which, with creative power, shape this earthly
- life itself, shape and mould the very organism and its activities. He
- moulds and shapes his soul.
- Title: The Relation of Anthroposophy to Christianity
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: