Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: solid
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- physical organism of man and has in itself parts that are solid. You
- much of the solid, the mineral, in himself: 90% of him is a column of
- water. Nevertheless, he has firm parts in himself. These solid parts
- liquid there are finely dissolved those solid parts, mentioned before,
- the head, first into the liquid, and then wants to consolidate, — to
- organism. And it is so, that while this inner consolidating (diagram),
- tends to solidify, which makes man into a statue.
- to the outside through the relatively solid influx; but at the same
- consolidate in the nerve of the eye. The nerve of the eye wants to create
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- no solid earth; it consists of nothing but air and warmth. And this
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- order to be assured of an inner sense of consolidation as a human being,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: