Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0218)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: surround
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: The Ear
- surrounding sphere, in the horizon of the Earth. Lastly we learn to
- imitation for all things that surround us. Afterwards we have the same
- Title: Lecture: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- itself and yet feels itself surrounded on every hand by the sea and
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture I
- does it mean: man sees the surrounding world? If, for once, we look
- what, in him, has the surrounding an effect?
- comes about from seeing the surrounding. Yet it is not so. We do have,
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture II
- receive from our surroundings, as it is as light. But also the foodstuff
- in regard to what they are in our surrounding outside. The foodstuffs
- outer surrounding, from the animal kingdom. But by eating it man drives
- Title: Spiritual Relations in the Configuration of the Human Organism: Lecture III
- One can do this by bringing him into connection with the surrounding
- surroundings. One has to heal him in bringing him into the right relationship
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture V
- atmosphere which surrounds our Earth, and within which we ourselves
- Title: Lecture: Planetary Spheres: Lecture VI
- Title: The Experiences of Sleep and their Spiritual Background
- that is organised within itself and yet feels itself surrounded on
- Title: Lecture: Concealed Aspects of Human Existence
- earth surrounded by divine-spiritual Beings, by the
- Title: First Steps in Supersensible Perception
- sense, we share in the life of the whole surrounding world instead of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: