Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- the beginning of the Fifth post-Atlantean epoch, that is to
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- a very long way in evolution, right back beyond the Atlantean
- post-Atlantean age. Because of this the soul element was
- related differently to the world and the Atlanteans
- world. The Atlanteans could not experience the interval of a
- live as naturally in these sevenths as did the Atlanteans, we
- outside in the cosmos as was the case with the Atlanteans.
- the post-Atlantean age, when mainly the interval of the fifth
- post-Atlantean times man felt that the Gods still lived in
- go back into an age even earlier than the Atlantean, an age
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- present Fifth post-Atlantean epoch, the epoch of the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- postAtlantean epoch, our thinking is the corpse of that
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- during the post-Atlantean culture-epochs and the future tasks
- studying the course taken by evolution in the post-Atlantean
- after the great Atlantean catastrophe, the gradual
- still partly a direct outcome of the Atlantean catastrophe,
- until the later post-Atlantean civilization-epochs that the
- distant times of the post-Atlantean era men not only spoke of
- second post-Atlantean epoch, the ancient Persian. The
- post-Atlantean epoch — strange though it seems, it was
- post-Atlantean epoch, the ancient Persian epoch.
- post-Atlantean epoch.
- post-Atlantean epoch this instinct in men had very largely
- third post-Atlantean epoch. But, after all, the calculations
- Graeco-Latin epoch. This was the first postAtlantean
- second post-Atlantean epoch, that of ancient Persia, had
- in the post-Atlantean epoch who felt himself to be wholly a
- first died away. In all the three earlier post-Atlantean
- In the first post-Atlantean epoch man felt himself to be the
- once again into the third post-Atlantean epoch, we come to a
- climatic characteristics ; for in this third postAtlantean
- postAtlantean epoch, group-souls were felt to be connected
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: