Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: west
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- progressively weaker and eventually reach their lowest ebb,
- life. True, this lowest point is not reached until the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- Western world changed during this 4th century
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- Spain, to the whole of Western Europe. This great stream of
- Southern Italy, and up into Western Europe. It is a highly
- that happened in the Middle Ages in a West-to-East direction
- and also in an East-to-West direction, all the surging
- always takes either a West-to-East or an East-to-West
- manifold movements again from West to East; the other stream
- inspired by one common spirit — Ostrogoths, Western
- from East to West and with the youthful vigour of personality
- more towards the West and ever and again strive to repel the
- this confused West-to-East and East-to-West fluctuation of
- farther the Crusaders advance from West to East, the more
- earnest men who have travelled from West to East, allows the
- impulses which press from East to West and are rooted in
- conflict from East to West and from West to East — a
- are looking at Europe, in the West the impulses of the
- that in the West, and indeed from the South upwards (red
- that in Western Europe, normal Archai and abnormal
- Form) take the West-to-East and East-to-West direction. In
- happens in Western Europe — one may indeed say to this
- pronounced in the different epochs. In the West we find a
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: