Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: air
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- are capable of being logical, but of affairs of everyday
- life, they can drive one to despair, for then the most
- he threatened. And seizing a chair he struck out with it. At
- smashing the leg of the chair. This is of course an extreme
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- In school one is always in despair about such extremely
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- gave themselves up to instinctive, unconscious clairvoyance,
- they received, together with the clairvoyant pictures,
- resulted in a certain philosophical hair-splitting. Think of
- shall I say, become clairvoyant — or at least must
- allow itself to be fructified by the findings of clairvoyance
- appearance, with wrinkles, white hair and bald scalps but
- something — whose hair is still quite dark or fair, who
- funny with his grey hair and bald crown, who has learnt no
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- form, a definite structure. It is revealed to clairvoyant
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- clairvoyance, a dreamlike clairvoyance. But in remotely
- the clouds, in the realm of the air, he would have said:
- but also of the air-atmosphere, and if their thoughts were to
- remain purely intellectualistic, men would poison the air,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: