Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- brain into the perfected organ of thinking, the elaboration
- brain during waking hours in such a way that in his everyday
- this mineralized brain, made disharmonious by sleep, and upon
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- about it, than start the brain vibrating so that it also may
- strike the eye and imprint themselves on the brain; the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- pronounced.Now suppose some human being has a brain with a
- established firmly enough in the physical body of his brain.
- brain was, so to speak, too soft, and the clouded state may
- corresponding life-forces into activity and his brain is
- brain only if it visibly streams upwards. This, however, is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: