Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dead
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- merely dead, shining stars; in actual fact he beholds the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- in so far as it is the bearer of dead substances; moreover he
- whereas nowadays they have eyes only for what is dead; they
- observing what is dead. Hence they do not grasp it at
- sense-world outside us and the dead thinking within us to be
- sense-world by means of thinking, because dead thoughts are
- colour, nor sound, nor warmth, can be grasped at all by dead
- von Hartmann, now long since dead. We spoke about
- that he exists only in a dead world. This feeling is
- it would make him unfree. Only because the dead world
- rise to nothing in us — only because it is a dead world
- precisely through his thoughts, which are dead, he can
- traditions, while the modern ideas which are only dead,
- dead, are now spiritual in the very highest degree! Here
- there is dead spirit. But man is not conscious of the fact
- with their dead thinking, men make this life itself into
- something that is dead and see lifeless substance everywhere.
- life on Earth — and this was dead. This remarkable
- life from without, from the ether, man can transcend his dead
- vivify himself inwardly. He must himself impart life to dead
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- the thoughts of man on Earth are abstract and dead,
- development leading to abstract, that is to say, to dead
- vitality at all and are therefore dead. It is the Earth
- into thoughts that have become ungodly, into dead thoughts
- to the stage of having dead thoughts, that he is, so to
- merely intellectualistic thoughts, dead thoughts, he must
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: