Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- of the materialistic epoch upon the development of the souls
- characteristic of our epoch is that it produces more and more
- The epoch has
- aspect which in our epoch presents itself from the other side
- the epoch of consciousness and must therefore be alive to the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- the beginning of the Fifth post-Atlantean epoch, that is to
- characterizes our own epoch is that when man passes from the
- what our own epoch needs: to make whole men again out of mere
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- the epochs of Lemuria and Atlantis and the loss of this
- preparation of such things in humanity takes many epochs. And
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- Beings during this epoch, that is to say, the first centuries
- Crusades, we may say: In that epoch things were as I have
- pronounced in the different epochs. In the West we find a
- case that in different epochs of world-history, the turmoil
- holds sway; in other epochs individualities gain the upper
- would be shed on what occurs in particular epochs of this
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- present Fifth post-Atlantean epoch, the epoch of the
- in essentials a kind of preparation for this very epoch, that
- epoch of the Consciousness Soul in which we have been living
- and could not exist in the earlier epochs of the evolution of
- cosmic harmony. And in our epoch this comes to pass through
- belongs to us in our epoch; we shall be true men of our time.
- men, our rightful place in the epoch in which we are living.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- above-mentioned epoch; previously to that, thinking had been
- postAtlantean epoch, our thinking is the corpse of that
- following: In earlier epochs of evolution men perceived an
- however, man has entered into a quite remarkable epoch of his
- from the one that is his in the epoch in which we are living
- present epoch, because his thoughts are no longer imbued with
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- during the post-Atlantean culture-epochs and the future tasks
- culture-epoch and Wolfram von Eschenbach's "Parsifal."
- culture epochs have evolved, epochs which in my book
- our present Fifth culture epoch.
- epochs are distinguished by the fact that the constitution of
- we go back to the very early culture-epochs this constitution
- his bodily features. And the nearer we come to our own epoch,
- to the first, the ancient Indian civilization-epoch which was
- epochs, when intellectualism, although not yet fully
- belonging to the ancient Indian epoch with his vivid
- phlegmatic temperament, and so on. In that epoch, divining
- epoch of ancient Indian existence there was no such thing as
- and their gestures. This was possible in early epochs of
- until the later post-Atlantean civilization-epochs that the
- have spoken in other lectures. In the epoch of ancient India
- second post-Atlantean epoch, the ancient Persian. The
- post-Atlantean epoch — strange though it seems, it was
- post-Atlantean epoch, the ancient Persian epoch.
- Persian epoch an intense feeling of participation in the
- post-Atlantean epoch.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: