Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- In the first
- soul and Spirit. But during the first phase of life the human
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- first seven years of his life and his etheric body, or body
- whole of the first half of Goethe's life he was striving to
- that the Archai were the first Beings, already during the
- Again, the Archai were the first Beings to withdraw from
- to spiritual knowledge and then gradually, at first simply
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- details. Today we shall first turn our attention to an event
- experienced goes beyond the octave to the first tone of the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- Beings during this epoch, that is to say, the first centuries
- belonging to Arabian culture, were the first to be influenced
- emotional relationship which as you may gather from the first
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- the natural foundation had first to be laid down in man, so
- child must first develop his physical nature, must first lay
- thoughts had first penetrated from outside into the whole
- desire for freedom — inner freedom in the first place;
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- from the fourteenth to the twenty-first year he develops his
- In the first
- follow the path taken by the first.
- become free men; but we must first regulate our inner life of
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- to the first, the ancient Indian civilization-epoch which was
- first be proved.
- physical human being. — That was the very first
- Graeco-Latin epoch. This was the first postAtlantean
- ‘Zeus lives in me.’ The Greek was the first man
- first died away. In all the three earlier post-Atlantean
- for the first time in the Greek period, after the connection
- In the first post-Atlantean epoch man felt himself to be the
- in any case the calculation had first to be made. It was the
- consciousness, man was first a divine Imagination, then a
- our twenty-first and twenty-eighth years in the same way as
- evolution of the human soul. The first trait to be observed
- connection with the world — the first trait to be
- ruining, in the first place, all vegetation.
- Earth would, in the first place, lose cohesion. And if man
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: