Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- again as they sound through our mouth during the day; it is
- possible until the words in our languages again acquire the
- and it is able once again to lead to the genius of
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- he ascends again when he has passed through the gate of
- of the human being, above all for the gaining and maintenance
- to him, again not quite consciously but for all that with
- own strength in order to establish relationship again to
- what our own epoch needs: to make whole men again out of mere
- Again, the Archai were the first Beings to withdraw from
- men's subconsciousness, and it is they whom he must again
- again from the waking state into sleep. Give him some
- through sound human reason, we shall acquire insight again
- which I spoke yesterday — man should again establish a
- to reach the spiritual. This is what emerges again and again
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- which will appear once again when the soul has knowledge
- that now the time has come when these things must once again
- outwards again towards the divine-spiritual world. And it
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- side, send impulses into men. And again we see a different
- manifold movements again from West to East; the other stream
- presses forward and again back, so that these two streams
- And again, in a
- more towards the West and ever and again strive to repel the
- Mussulman and Turk, to gain the ascendency.
- Again it is the
- holds sway; in other epochs individualities gain the upper
- again and later on we have a South-to-North stream that is
- which again is forced into zig-zag oscillations by the
- countercurrents which again lead to warlike controversies.
- in such a way that the pupils will soon forget it again, for
- so to speak — again I do not say led and guided —
- side of those against whom the Turks were fighting! Thus the
- normal stages, others again storm forward — when we
- of Beings struggling against each other yet able to be
- his way back again to the divine-spiritual world. Purely
- people must be led back once again to the religious life.
- has, and ought to have at the present time, has once again
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- have not been taken from and brought back again into the
- of the 19th century this cleavage has again and again
- impressive way man again finds the foundation for the moral
- linked again with the cosmos. What is necessary, then, is
- experience of the world gained through the senses.
- Here again we
- nature revolts against this attitude — thank God, we
- things, but the child's nature revolts against it; youth
- above all revolts against it.
- Here again we
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- it and it must again and again be formed anew. This is what
- again in order, a poison such as this may help him to
- a vista of how the world can again become living and be
- it again, he will again perceive how physical thinking is
- must be emphasized over and over again that under such
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- abstract — if men were again to reach the stage of not
- once again into the third post-Atlantean epoch, we come to a
- the condition created when man has brought divine life again
- become mentally too lazy. But they will have to begin again
- by the Earth and stream out again into the Universe, must
- make their way again out into the Universe.
- we feel that in a way we are led back again to the epochs
- Here again is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: