Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- be enlightened about certain facts. Otherwise he cannot
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- perceived in the right light, may even be noticed in
- that Goethe inherited, as he himself says, ‘the delight
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- today no longer have the slightest understanding of human
- so-called enlightenment. We should learn nothing about things
- souls if light is thrown upon it from another angle.
- Art in the light of Mystery Wisdom,
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- spiritual Beings of the higher Hierarchies, tremendous light
- — which Schiller amended only slightly, particularly
- it is grasped in the light of the super-sensible realities
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- their thinking is abstract it is full of light and therefore
- etheric body, it can be seen distinctly how a form lights up
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- region of light.
- ‘Zeus lives in the clouds or in the light’—
- needs the actual sunlight.
- throws the light back. The expression is not quite accurate,
- but in any case the light must not get behind the mirror.
- a slight variation Dr Steiner was quoting the opening
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: