Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mental
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- ordinary course is of fundamental significance for his whole
- with good intentions but springing fundamentally from false
- mental attitudes, of thinking and of feeling, into external
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- super-sensible world consists of the three so-called elemental
- elemental kingdoms, the world of beings who are at a level of
- nature. These beings of the elemental kingdoms indwell as it
- beings of the elemental kingdoms.
- with the elemental kingdoms. Just as in the waking state in
- three elemental kingdoms stream into him. This is the scene
- of his existence. Within these three elemental kingdoms he is
- elemental world weaves and floats in freedom; flowing
- elemental kingdoms bears the colours hither and thither in
- in the elemental world remains unconscious or subconscious in
- the elemental world, the surrounding elemental kingdoms. But
- from this elemental world man looks upward and he beholds not
- sleep to that of waking, man is in the elemental world,
- lecture-course already mentioned. And from this elemental
- world he looks out into the expanse of the super-elemental
- experienced the elemental world with intensity, together with
- could bring from the elemental and super-elemental world
- experienced in sleep, something that gave him fundamental
- elemental world during sleep unless during his waking hours
- simply is that man today does not receive from the elemental
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- with their fundamental character. What happens when it is a
- who, despite old hearts, are fundamentally as young as
- fundamental lectures were to be given an the theme: How is it
- different! That is fundamentally the core of the manifest
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- will have to be clear about the fundamental fact that because
- elemental world — you remember that I spoke to you not
- long ago about the elemental kingdoms — you may see,
- position — in the elemental world it can indeed be so
- elemental-etheric organism, and there the other part; then
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- consider how the whole mental process is really external when
- become mentally too lazy. But they will have to begin again
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: