Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: period
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- pronounced in the second period of life, from the seventh to
- fourteenth year, only during that period he is in closer
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- of formative forces during the second period of seven years.
- especially in the earliest period of physical life on Earth,
- and physical body lasts for brief periods only. The
- astral body during the periods of sleep. Although in an adult
- period of Old Saturn, to intervene as super-earthly Beings in
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- by man in the period between awakening and going to sleep.
- approximation applying merely to the central period, whereas
- is only the central period and is alluded to in order to
- may be found in the transition from the ancient period of the
- fifth to the period of the third and the experience of major
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- middle point of the period during which the Spirits of Form,
- period I have indicated, this great, all-embracing, mighty
- Arabian-Spanish culture which then, at a much later period,
- a later period of European evolution, at the time when the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- This period of
- period things have changed. Since then the Exousiai, the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- the period between death and rebirth, before we descended
- Now the period
- is extremely important. Conditions during this period have
- twenty-eighth year when the period of the development of the
- period of the intellectual or mind-soul at that time, the
- be dissolving it; one period of waking and sleeping dissolves
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- for the first time in the Greek period, after the connection
- to the locality. This ceased during the Greek period. Then,
- about because we no longer live through the period between
- the Fifth post-Atlantean period — when we are born,
- that period.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: