Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: round
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- of men. Spiritual backgrounds of the Youth Movement.
- laid into the words by the hearts and souls of those around
- whatever he has heard from those around him; to a certain
- idealistic, spiritual significance in the words used around
- this wall of materialism being built around man's life of
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- around man as it were, is different in each case, but it is
- the kingdoms of nature around him but also gazes out into the
- the elemental world, the surrounding elemental kingdoms. But
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- conscious of the world around him, for it is linked with his
- round about that century. Today we shall turn our attention
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- forever around us: not a world of sense alone but also a
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- world around us.
- We observe the things around us in which no such process is
- whereas in their life on Earth they have around them only
- influences had continued to come to man from the surrounding
- the surrounding ether. Nevertheless it was so. Between their
- around us.
- acquire no understanding of the life round about him; he can
- understand the death around him — and only that.
- living, vivified by the surrounding ether, he could look into
- longer understand the physical world around him.
- around him differently. And from this very platform you have
- play around them.
- one part may have turned round, but when this happened the
- far better off than we are, for the surrounding ether still
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- means into connection with the surrounding world of stars. Today
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: