Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sense
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- life. Our senses and intelligence make it evident that from
- after all, man's ordinary senses cannot perceive what goes on
- continues in the astral body — eludes sense-perception
- before him; he senses it but no threads of thought pass from
- centenary of Schiller's birth. In a certain sense,
- sense-observation, we shall fail to perceive the most
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- perception, to perception by the senses and the intellect ;
- sense-perception and intellectual recognition, but during his
- them and feel a sense of helplessness in regard to them.
- sense-phenomenon? How are the elemental beings working here?
- world of the senses. Even Paracelsus, when he
- you take his expressions in the sense in which they are used
- manner of life in the physical world of sense and his manner
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- etheric bodies he has suitably developed sense organs, he is
- sense-organs — he is unable to be conscious of his
- awake, we direct our eyes or other sense-organs outwards
- sense-perception describes the activities of human beings by
- sense-perceptions; with special cosmic forces they rule over
- sense-impressions, while the Archai now give them
- world of the senses by the fact that in ancient times, for
- world was reflected in the world of the physical senses.
- the senses.
- Archai are present between man and his sense impressions. The
- feeling is that they are present here in the sense-world.
- present between man and the whole fabric of sense
- the senses.
- ‘I am making music’ was senseless to them. But it
- impression of an empty shell. In the best sense of the word
- certain sense makes its way towards the human being, how the
- endowed with physical senses must be included when the most
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- representing the world of the senses. Everything we see and
- become aware of in the world of the senses — colours,
- of this line. What lies behind the sense perceptions
- of the senses.
- fanciful idea that behind the world of the senses are the
- the impressions of the sense-world, but, above all, also in
- for their realm lies between man and the world of the senses;
- then became in the strictest sense an orthodox Roman Catholic
- those who have not begun to perceive and think in the sense
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- forever around us: not a world of sense alone but also a
- One must carefully record only what external sense-perception
- experience of the world gained through the senses.
- in the true sense. The young do not want to be led by the
- who have understood how to grow old in the genuine sense and
- have become old in the real sense, who have not remained
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- evolution. Nowadays, when he observes the sense world,
- sense-world outside us and the dead thinking within us to be
- understands the real nature of the senses the remarkable fact
- attention to the sense-world alone, he cannot grasp this
- sense-world by means of thinking, because dead thoughts are
- simply not applicable to the living sense-world.
- clear to yourselves. — Man confronts the sense-world
- to be willing to look beyond the sense-world? It actually
- embraces something in the highest sense super-earthly,
- in touch with the living nature of the sense-world. When he
- senses. Today, when he believes only in the world of the
- senses, the strange thing is that his thoughts, although
- because he does not live on the Earth in the real sense.
- life inherent in the world of the senses. He must therefore
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- man, in the general sense, is different in each of them. If
- understood in the modern bureaucratic sense — these
- the senses, whereas today no such connection exists and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: