Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- materialism increases in every sphere of life — in the
- spheres of knowledge, of art and of religion — to that
- the sphere of crass materiality into the world of conscious
- life in the earthly sphere alone, whereas in other
- super-sensible spheres, but when humanity is divided into
- the spheres of knowledge, of art, of religion. In the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- sphere man does indeed experience the Archangeloi although he
- living atmosphere in which their speech and the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- is the sphere of the Spirits of Form (the Elohim), of the
- notion. The truth is that in that sphere weaving colours and
- when the Crusaders come into the sphere of Asiatic life, mass
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- that within the sphere of what this foundation has enabled
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- itself in the sphere of thinking and knowledge in the form of
- abstract thoughts, do not even approach the sphere of the
- gall-flies. And even in the physical sphere, this appendage
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- present in the sphere of soul and spirit (diagram). Later he
- man in the physical sphere; we give over the corpse to the
- warmth-atmosphere of the Earth through the ever-increasing
- destruction would begin, not only of the warmth-atmosphere
- but also of the air-atmosphere, and if their thoughts were to
- moral sphere as being entirely independent of the physical.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: