Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tone
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- Angeloi and the resounding trumpet-tones of the world of the
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- of weaving tones. That which here in the physical world is
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- became possible. Experience of melody in the single tone.
- everything present in the world of colour, tone and so on.
- their experience of tone-structures was quite different; the
- tone-structures. For if, without the smaller intervals, we
- thus say: The world of tones draws my ego and my astral body
- earthly existence with the divine-spiritual world; the tone
- by perceiving the tones.
- experienced goes beyond the octave to the first tone of the
- following octave and then to the next tone of the next
- melody is transferred to the single tone, when man discovers
- the secret of the single tone, in other words when man
- with inner richness and variety the single tone as if it were
- to the single tone and onward still further. So what once
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- tones are in play; this is because the Spirits of the higher
- Hierarchies hold sway there, in the colours, the tones and so
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- stones, plants or animals as perceptions, or else rose up
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: