Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: weather
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- being was born during fine weather, whether he was born by
- Gods, whether fine weather or blizzard, whether day or night,
- storm or during some other unusual weather conditions, that
- aspects of weather, time of day, season of the year and so
- talks about the weather. It is considered derogatory to say
- but the weather. — In the days of ancient Persia such a
- had nothing interesting to say about the weather who would
- about the weather being good or bad, for that is very
- kind of weather was experienced, what natural phenomena were
- weather — and then men began gradually to calculate, to
- Earth-forces. His connection with the phenomena of weather
- in the phenomena of the heavens, in wind and weather, and so
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: