Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0222)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: year
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture I
- which changes are obvious during the years of his earthly
- seventh year of life whatever echoes in the child's soul
- the fourteenth year, although it is still undeniably present.
- At puberty, however, at about the fourteenth year, something
- remarkable process. Until the seventh year of life, during
- fourteenth year, only during that period he is in closer
- environment, whereas until his seventh year he is concerned
- fourteenth year, after the onset of puberty, it begins to be
- from about the fourteenth year onwards, between going to
- phase of life, until the seventh year, the child is still
- fourteenth year. But if eventually there is no longer any
- then, after the fourteenth year, with the onset of puberty
- In the year
- however, it was the very year of the death of true idealism.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture II
- course of lectures I gave here last year on
- first seven years of his life and his etheric body, or body
- of formative forces during the second period of seven years.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture III
- the last few thousand years.
- Goethe meant so many years ago when he said: ‘Beauty is
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture IV
- lasted for several hundreds of years. And with this
- able to assess. From modern accounts of the Thirty Years' War
- important happenings as the Thirty Years' War because on the
- dimension reached by these forces in the Thirty Years' War
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture V
- teachings given to children from six to twelve years old.
- about the year 2800 or 3000 — and then in our next
- wait for the year 2800 or 3000 and in a subsequent
- the Exousiai, I said years ago in order to underline the
- may take him two years to observe the camel in every set of
- sixteen-year-olds know already. No wonder that the fifteen
- and sixteen-year olds refuse to follow the sixty- and
- seventy-year olds who have grown no older than they are
- himself perhaps only eighteen years old and possibly not
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VI
- the year 1889, I was once visiting the philosopher Eduard
- of today is engrossed from his birth to his seventh year in
- takes place from the seventh to the fourteenth year. Then
- from the fourteenth to the twenty-first year he develops his
- astral body; until his twenty-eighth year the sentient soul;
- until his thirty-fifth year the intellectual or mind-soul;
- development from his forty-second year onwards. And so the
- from the twenty-eighth to the thirty-fifth year in human life
- twenty-eighth and thirty-fifth years, human beings
- were connected with the fact that in his twenty-eighth year a
- seven years of life the ether-world worked through the
- twenty-eighth year when the period of the development of the
- thirty-fifth years is no longer open, when it is closed.
- Title: Driving Force: Lecture VII
- aspects of weather, time of day, season of the year and so
- to the flower the plant is a product of the previous year. It
- our twenty-first and twenty-eighth years in the same way as
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: