Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: around
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture II: Life between Death and a New Incarnation
- universe. Looking around in every direction, we see what lies
- world, in man's wonderful organism. We look around in the
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture IV: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 1
- people around him. But he experiences every gesture,
- around him, the thoughts that these people harbor. Hence we
- spoken around us. Every child does this in his own way; yet all
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture V: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 2
- producing speech, belonged to the people around him. At fifty,
- separating ourselves from the spiritual around us. We can
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture VI: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 3
- which rotated around him, as it were, in a circle. At a later
- course of the year in such a way that around and after
- around the Day of St. John, on the twenty-fourth of June
- into the cosmos in springtime and around the time of St. John's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: