Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by GA number (GA0226)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: asleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture I: On the Nature and Destiny of Man and World
- during sleep, from the time of falling asleep until
- renewed, in the period between falling asleep and
- body when man falls asleep; they enter the spiritual
- between falling asleep and awaking. We skip, as it were, all
- asleep and awaking, we should not spurn ideas which diverge
- between awaking and falling asleep. For, on falling
- asleep, we return to the spiritual worlds — and here
- we have fallen asleep on May sixteenth, nineteen twenty-three,
- consider that on falling asleep in the evening, or even
- means of conception. At the moment of falling asleep, we
- the heavenly realms to earth. Hence, if we fall asleep, for
- experiences between falling asleep and awaking. Then one
- night, in a preliminary way, between falling asleep and
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture II: Life between Death and a New Incarnation
- unconsciously during earth-life while asleep. This stage
- what he passed through, while asleep, during the successive
- are the least part of his experiences while asleep.
- asleep, each of us would live in a world of his own.
- falling asleep and awaking is the world we pass through in
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture III: Our Experiences at Night, Life after Death
- while we are asleep, our ego and our astral body return to the
- undergoes while asleep; undergoes unconsciously, but,
- after he has fallen asleep and hence lost consciousness,
- experience every evening, when falling asleep, the religious
- falling asleep.
- having fallen asleep — and also, although perhaps less
- asleep, we experience the fear of being divided up into the
- we are asleep, a similar objective process, wholly independent
- during our entire earth life. While asleep, we are
- falling asleep, can be removed only from that human being who
- former life — fell asleep and experienced the fear of
- being, between falling asleep and awaking, experiences in his
- with clairvoyance in the very midst between falling asleep and
- undergone by the human being between falling asleep and
- in the darkness of sleep. Yet the child is not wholly asleep,
- falling asleep and awaking, by those beings known to us as
- chattering while asleep? Hence speech ceases at that time. And
- asleep and awaking by beings belonging to the hierarchy
- condition, human beings are quiet while asleep. They do not
- Title: Man's Being: Lecture IV: Man's Being, His Destiny and World Evolution - 1
- are asleep? If by the methods of spiritual research, we
- physical and etheric bodies and fallen asleep. Then the future
- undergone by us between falling asleep and awaking. Here we go
- between falling asleep and awaking must pass through the
- between falling asleep and awaking, in order to unite all the
- now, when the ego — on falling asleep — has just
- woven in the present life between falling asleep and awaking,
- the next childhood life, during this dreamy, half asleep
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: